Pro Bodyboards For Sale
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/splitski/allbodyboarders.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-word-count/public/class-wpwc-public.php on line 123
Riding waves in the different water bodies is always an interesting sport. Water sports like surfing, skimboarding, bodyboarding, windsurfing, wake surfing, etc., are trending. Now a day’s bodyboarding is getting popular and attracted by millions of riders. Because it is safer, easy to learn and provides many health benefits.
Boarding is an easier sport for the riders as compared with surfing. But, it is tougher for the beginners after learning tricks and moves, you will enjoy the thrilling experience. This board is made from foam and smaller than the surfing board. The recent models are different from the traditional bodyboard invented by Tom Morey.
With the help of advanced technology, the manufacturing industries are also started using modern materials, shapes, and sizes. A special set of bodyboards are required for the professionals. Considering that the manufacturing industries are designing with the latest features, material, sizes, and accessories.Click here to Watch Our Latest Video:
Points to remember:
Choosing the perfect bodyboard is vitally important for the professional bodyboard riders. Considering the ideal feature and benefits for your needs will help in greater riding experience. There are a lot of models available based on manufacturer designs and the performance of the bodyboard will also differ. So, before buying a professional bodyboard the rider has to consider the following point.
- Size: The weight and height of the rider is an important parameter before selecting the bodyboard. The size of the board will always affect performance. The ideal board size for any rider is fit from knee to the chin. When it comes to the heavier riders, the wider board is recommended.
- Shape: Contour of the bodyboard will have a major impact on the bodyboard riding. They are specially designed to increase flexibility, quick response, comfort and maneuverability. This holds the deck from heavier landing and big dives. The shape of the tail plays a vital role in the performance and control of the bodyboard. The main tail shapes are crescent and bat shape. Crescent tail is stable and faster because of its wider and less buoyant shape. Bat tail is good for smaller waves and heavier riders because it develops less drag and more speed.
- Material: The core material of the board will determine the performance and durability of the bodyboard. Basically, there are two types of material used for the construction are polyethylene foam (PE) or dow and polypropylene foam (PP). PE is a heavier, super flexible and good pick for cold water. PP is lighter, stronger, ideal for warm water and also offers faster maneuverability. By the combination of PE and PP foams, a sandwich layer material is also used.
In this article, we have listed out the top sales of professional boarding in the market. By considering the salient features of the bodyboard, material, shape, size, comfort, and maneuverability, and also addressing the points like different water usage, waves, price range, and accessories.Recommend related guide:
.HOW TO START SKIMBOARDING How to Practice Skimboarding at Home
BZ Bodyboards Advantage 36″ – Choose Color
BZ bodyboards are well known for high performance and cutting-edge boards that riders in any type of conditions. The advanced features will benefit serious beginners to advanced riders. The BZ bodyboard advantage comes with features like C shape body and a crescent tail that gives better control. The channeled bottom will aim at a faster speed and advanced maneuvers.
- Dimensions: 36” length, 9.5” nose width, 18.75” max-width, and 15.5” tail width
- Material: High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is used for the construction of the core.
- iii. Shape: Crescent tail is used for better control.
This bodyboard comes with a coil wrist leash and also available in different color options. It is ideal for the rider’s weight of 125lb and with a height of 5’ 2” tall or under. The core material need used for the construction is ideal for the cold-water bodyboarding.
2. Lucky Bums Body Board with EPS Core Slick Bottom and Leash for Kids and Adults
The lucky bums bodyboard is convenient for different wave conditions and water bodies like the beach, river or waterparks. This will provide greater control, more maneuverability, strength, and faster speed. This board comes in three sizes of 33, 37 and 41 inches which is comfortable for all age groups.
- Dimensions: 40.88 x 20.88 x 200 inches (41-inch bodyboard)
- Material: EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) is used for the core and High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for the slick bottom. This made the board durable, lightweight and buoyant.
- Shape: It has the rail of 60/40 configuration and crescent tail for excellent control and maneuverability.
Conclusion: Bodyboard comes in four vibrant colors and sizes which are convenient for children to adults. It’s is ready to ride bodyboard and does not require any modifications. The leash strap on the board secures the board from any wipeout.
3. BPS Storm Bodyboard – Includes Premium Coiled Leash and Swim Fin Tethers (Single Board)
This bodyboard comes with a premium coiled leash and swims fins. The material used for the bodyboard made it lightweight, water-resistant and durable. The versatile crescent tail is ideal for stand up and drop-knee riding. The rear channels at the bottom are meant for better control.
- Dimensions: This bodyboard comes in three different sizes of 33”, 37” and 41”.
- Material: EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) core, the high-speed slick bottom surface, and bottom rear channels are made the board extremely lightweight and the performance of the board are also improved.
- Shape: The tail shape of crescent has further added advantage for the performance of the board.
conclusion: The premium coiled leash and swim fin tethers are helping for the faster ride. The coiled leash holds your board to attach you always. The print instruction will direct you on how to install a leash and the use of swim fins. The completer BPS storm bodyboard comes with 12 months of guarantee.
4. Own the Wave ‘Beach Attack Pack’ – Wave Weapon Super Lightweight Body-Board
The wave company has a lot of experience in manufacture water products. The beach attack pack has greater features like ultra-lightweight, strong EPS core. The product comes with a premium coiled leash and fin tethers. The smooth superior attractive design performs and works well for adults and children.’
- Dimensions: This bodyboard is also coming in three different sizes of 33”, 37” and 41”.
- Material: EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) core is used for greater strength. The high-speed slick bottom surface will help to glide effortlessly and the performance of the board is increased because of its bottom rear channels.
- Shape: The crescent tail made adaptable for stand-up and drop knee bodyboarding.
Conclusion: The bodyboard comes with a large variant of colors. The ultra-lightweight board with leash and fin is added service, which helps greater performance in any water bodies. Usually, the customer will face a problem for installation of the bodyboard. The instruction manual emailed in the time purchase will help to solve those problems.
California Board Company MMAG Bodyboard (44-Inch) (Colors May Vary)
The California board company is one of the oldest manufacturers of the bodyboards. This product is the better choice for taller or larger adults because of its wider and longer size. The molded counter deck is the best feature that draws the attention of the riders. It is designed to increase the comfort and armrest on the surface of the board.
i. Dimensions: 44 x 23 x 2.75 inches is the larger board, which will be comfortable for taller and larger weight riders.
ii. Material: The core of the bodyboard is made from waterproof EPS (Expanded Polystyrene). High-Density Polyethylene) is used for the slick bottom.
iii. Shape: The molded contour deck is used for the comfort and arm rest. The crescent tail will add more comfort and better control.
Conclusion: if you need a bodyboard for larger size in the affordable price range, this product will be the better choice. This comes with thumb blub and dual swivel pro-style coil wrist leash will be providing greater control and comfort for bodyboarding.
6. THURSO SURF Lightning 42” Bodyboard Package PE Core IXPE Deck HDPE Slick Bottom Durable Lightweight Includes Double Stainless Steel Swivels Leash and LUX Bodyboard Bag.
Thurso surfboards are one of the best choices for beginners. This bodyboard comes with a complete package of required accessories in a luxury bodyboarding carry bag. The board comes in a standard size of 42 inches which will fit easily for adults. The deck is about 4mm thick provides a good amount of cushioning. The pack also comes with a double stainless-steel swivels leash.
i. Dimensions: this board comes with the dimensions of 42 x 21.5 x 2.125 inches which is convenient for adults.
ii. Material: The Rigid Polyethylene (PE) is used as a core material with 2 FRP stringers makes the board durable, buoyant and lightweight. The high-density polyethylene slick bottom makes the board stronger and stiffer.
iii. Shape: The deck made from high density cross linked polyethylene foam is heat laminated and sealed, which will de laminate easily. The crescent tail will provide greater stability and control.
Conclusion: This versatile bodyboard is suitable for beginners and specifically designed for excellent performance. The board is strong and responsive bottom skin and maximum speed. The quality of the board is durable which will last for many years. The price range of the board is also reasonable.
7. Wham-O Mach 7 Body Board, 42″
Wham-O is the most well-known brand in the bodyboarding world. The Morey Mach 7 is a high-quality board with a classic design which is particularly designed for the beginners. This board is highly durable and resilience against bumps and scrapes. The channeled polyethylene is good for navigation and sliding down the waves.
i. Dimensions: This larger Morey board comes with the size of 42 x 22 x 2.5 inches. It is comfortable for the adults of height 5’ 8”.
ii. Material: This bodyboard is made from Dow polyethylene and one stringer rod from a dual composite carbon. Which has higher strength, durable and lightweight.
iii. Shape: The crescent tail allows for maximum performances and shape allows you to tear into water maintaining maximum buoyancy. The traditional design of rail 50/50 is used.
Conclusion: The Polyethylene core has a greater amount of flex and gives you better performance in the waves. The high-density polyethylene channeled slick bottom will provide you greater control. The board is also available only in two different colors.
It is always difficult to choose the best bodyboard for our requirements. Now a day’s manufacturers are releasing different models based on advanced material, shapes, lightweight features, and sizes. With respect to that performance, maneuverability and strength are also increasing. The cost of the bodyboards also because affordable. By considering all these factors, we are shortlisted the best bodyboards for the professionals. But the final decisions to the purchase of bodyboard will depend on the users and their needs.